[Cob] Question on Planning a Cob Building

Dorothy Bothne dbothne54 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 10:34:15 CST 2003

It's funny, I know the contractors laugh at the "mud
building" concept, but when we had a crew come out and
pour the slab for the garage and workshop, they were
fascinated by the cob.  I watched them walk up and
poke the cob walls.  All of them asked me a lot of
questions and expressed an intent to try it
themselves.
Dorothy