[Cob] Summer courses-National Parks info

Charmaine Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Sun Feb 8 15:31:39 CST 2004

Becky Bee is having a  Memorial Day event May 29-31 I think...in OR,
near Cob Cottage.  go to her www.groundworks.com page and check for
into..I saw an email a day a go on it..

PS :  to the sender of theGreat Site on the Ebag building... National
Parks..they have a ton of good articles on plasters, pozzolans, etc, old
adobe renovations..good info worth bookmarking.

  The best site is  the National Parks Service online at
http://www2.cr.nps.gov/tps
, an  excellent list of preservation and restoration articles, many are
good
for natural    building. Also see this article at
http://www.qcl.com.au/pozz/tech/poz_tncn.htm

Ms. Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
http://www.papercrete.com