[Cob] cob fun Becky Bee (fwd)

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Mon Feb 9 13:28:49 CST 2004

From: Bex <cobalot at cpros.com>
To: dirtslayer <cobalot at cpros.com>
Subject: cob fun Becky Bee

HI cobbers! Hope you can join us this year! Please share this with earthy
friends. Thanks!

2004 FUN IN THE MUD SCHEDULE
Goundworks workshops

Come learn to make your dream home of cob!
Cob Intensive with Becky Bee
May 26th-31st Memorial Day weekend
Open to all!
South Western Oregon
Grants Pass
$365-$465
Includes:
camping
yummy meals
tuition
hands on training
fun
wonderful people
tour to other cob places

We will be starting an addition to a straw-bale building
Tearing down a wall
Designing a room
Incorporating electricity and water
Learning to make a foundation out of broken concrete (urbanite)
Making a paper fiber/cob wall
Discussions on all aspects of cobbing, design, site selection

The 7th Women¹s Natural Building Symposium
and Hands-on Extravaganza!
Gather for a magical time! Learn on multiple levels! Meet incredible women!
Co-create something beautiful! Share what you know!
Summer Solstice 8 Day Celebration with Mother Earth!
June 19-26th
South western Oregon
$365-$465
Includes:
camping
yummy meals
tuition
hands on training
fun
wonderful people
tour to other cob places

At past Symposiums women created the sweet multimedia guesthouse that has
been christened the "Sunwomb". This time we will be adding a kitchenette of
cob/paper walls, urbanite foundation and creative cupboards and counters
with plumbing and wiring. We will also be learning to finish natural
buildings by plastering the sacred GazeboŠsee pics on the web site!
Plus a myriad of other workshops and discussions brought by amazing women
with all sorts of experiences and interests.

To reserve your space, send $100 deposit with your address (and email) to
Becky Bee at PO Box 381, Murphy, OR 97533. For the Symposium, please say
what you would like to share during the event. . You will receive more
details & directions in the mail.

Check out our web site for pictures and more. www.cpros.com/~sequoia