[Cob] can bamboo be used as wiring conduit ?

Quinn quinn1 at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 15 23:06:35 CST 2004

If, by "earth leakage circuit breakers" you mean what we call Ground Fault Circuit Interupter outlets or breakers, there was no talk of installing them.  A normal breaker, to my knowledge, is only meant to 'break' when the circuit draws too much power.  Nor was any mention made of outdoor cable being installed, though that certainly, would stand up to the 'earth' of the walls.  I do like the idea of running the cable discreetly in plain view-- very accessible!

Anyway.  As to who would drill into a wall when the power was turned on...  well, I guess if everyone thought everything through all the way before they did anything we'd have no emergency rooms!

All I'm saying is better safe than sorry and consider the reason for things before you discard them out of hand.

my 2c.
Quinn