[Cob] National Park Service earthbag construction

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Tue Feb 24 21:56:57 CST 2004

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Amanda Peck wrote:

[snip]
> I wonder why it doesn't say who the "two skilled earthbag builders
> contracted from Moab, Utah" are? They are Kaki Hunter and Doni Kiffmeyer
> (authors of the article Elizabeth just posted a link to, and very fun,
> energetic people) and have a website at:

You forgot the link, Kaki and Doni's web site is:

   http://www.ok-ok-ok.com/

[snip]
> anything wrong with the latter). There doesn't seem to be anything on their
> website about the "how to" manual they mention at the end of that article
> but I HOPE it is available. I have a spiral-bound draft from a few years ago
> and would highly recommend it to anyone considering using earthbags, even in
[snip]

I picked up a copy from them in October, so they are still printing them
up, though if it's not on their web site, you may just have to email them
and ask if you want to order it (unless someone else is selling them).