[Cob] cob in vancouver

Ian Marcuse dtebb at alternatives.com
Thu Feb 26 04:20:58 CST 2004

Hello all,

We recently updated our website for anyone interested and if anyone
would like to link up.

www.alternatives.com/cob-building

We are also embarking on a small cob project in partnership with the
City of Vancouver to build a small cob structure in Vancouver's main
downtown park. We have full city support and are working with city
engineers and code developers who are interested in future projects
here in the city. we have also teamed up the University of British
Columbia engineering, who are making their labs available for
testing, including a shake table for siesmic testing. It is all very
exciting and I look forward to starting the project this spring and
keeping everyone up to date on our progress.

Regards,
Ian Marcuse
Down to Earth Building Bee