[Cob] Work parties ?? N. or S. East

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:24:09 CST 2004

The Farm has some stuff up on their website now.  I even know some of those
people.
(between I-65 and the Natchez Trace at least an hour and a half south of
Nashville TN).

http://www.thefarm.org/etc/courses.html

Seems like there was something from one of the New England groups not long
ago as well.  But I don't keep track of them as much as I do the community
45 minutes drive away.

Does anyone know of any workshops or workparties this Spring 2004 in the N
or S East.
Thanks,

Linda Fletcher

Say “good-bye” to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/