[Cob] About small houses

Mary Lou McFarland louiethefifth at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 23:06:38 CST 2004

Did anyone catch the 1886 Montana pioneers on the PBS series?  Something
that stuck in my mind was how the folks didn't feel crowded.  Basically,
they weren't crowded because they only took a covered wagon worth of crap
with them.  I own so much stuff that my survival does not depend on.  What I
really need would fit into a small house and still leave me with plenty of
room left over. Maybe we shouldn't ask, "how big of a space do I need?",
but, "how much space do all my possessions require?"

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx