[Cob] update? cordwood cob

Copper Harding copperharding at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 00:35:14 CST 2004

I have been, slowly, working my way though the
archives of the coblist.  I came across some
interesting posts about corwood and cob combinations.
Something about one or two homes finished or going to
be built with hybrid methods.

I am wondering if anyone has any updates on this:

ie - has the finished house fallen down :) hopefully
not, but does it have termites or is it holding up (no
pun intended) as well as regular cob.

Has anyone finished a new hybrid home and any feelings
on that?  or recommendations on the mix of cordwood
and cob?

Just curious,

Copper

=====