[Cob] RE: funding for cob code project

Jayla Jayla jaylajayla at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 11:12:54 CST 2004

I'm wondering if any one on this list knows of funding for a Cob project in
Central America and/or in the U.S.?
I have two possibilities for projects one in Central America and Upstate NY.
I live in Brooklyn, but I have friends that live on a Native American
reservation upstate NY and they mentioned to me that I could initiate a
project on their land which would not be subject to the rigorous codes of
the City and the project could still be accessible to Urban youth, etc.
Any help in this regard will be appreciated.
Or funding for a project in Central America.

Thanks, Linda Fletcher

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – download MSN Toolbar now!