[Cob] Building Cob Benches in Maryland

Chuck & Linda clearned at bminet.com
Tue Mar 9 09:21:32 CST 2004

Hello,
    Linda Farmer here.  I received a call from a woman in Tacoma Park
Maryland who is interested in building one or two cob benches for an Earth
Day Activity this year.  The date for doing the construction activity with
kids would be April 24th.  Is there anyone on this list who would have the
ability to work with kids to build cob benches who also lives in or close to
Maryland?  If so, please get in touch with me as soon as possible.  Please
email me at lei at bminet.com or send me your phone# and a good time to get in
touch with you.
    Thanks,
    Linda