[Cob] 19 yr.old potential cobber

awh1984 at yahoo.com awh1984 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 22:19:42 CST 2004

Hello,

Many questions

-I read very often about how building a large cob home
can take a loong time, and things of that such.
Basically, I'm wondering how , for those of you who've
built or are building cob homes, how the whole process
fits into your life , your work life etc...

- When building cob homes and one does electricity,
how might one going about keeping it all flexible in
terms of perhaps adding outlets or wires of another
nature later down the road. or is it just the way it
is once its built?

- I live in texas currently and I'm planning to build
a little Cob oven, being from texas i feel a little
left out as most things seem to be taking place up
north. Any advise from people around these parts?

- thats about it, not so many afterall. though many to
follow i'm sure.

-Alex