[Cob] a quick response is needed

Copper Harding copperharding at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 23:56:37 CST 2004

Hello all,

I have a quick project - I am working on a short
documentary on cob homes - we have a wonderful person
willing to speak to us about her experience.

However, in our background research I am hoping for
some statistics about cost per square foot for a cob
home compared to strawbale and for traditional stick
built.  Preferably finished house - thanks!

I am hoping for a university study to quote or some
research based empirical evidence.

Thanks to everyone who can reply by tues night!!!  :0

Copper

=====