[Cob] please post everywhere - Midwest Natural Building event!

Marlin lightearth at onebox.com
Wed Apr 7 12:38:22 CDT 2004

  Urban Natural Building  - Learn how to build with Earth!!!

Who: Everyone's invited (even you)
What: Urban Courtyard made of Cob (Clay/Sand/Straw) - Educational Workshops
When: May 22-23, June 5-6, (rain dates June 12-13) - 2004
Where: Willy St. Co-op Raingarden (Jenifer St. side), Madison, WI
How much: Free (no timeshare contracts to sign ;-)!
How to register: contact Willy St. Coop,
                 608-251-6776,
                 l.olson at willystreet.coop

Why: To transform the urban building paradigm
         or Cuz we like to play in the mud (and build)

For more info:
       http://www.outtathebox.org/events.html
       http://www.willystreet.coop/whatsnew/whatsnew.html

See you there!

p.s. To spare all of us the indignity of another email attachment, we'll point
directly to the PDF file you can download from the Web:

                       http://www.outtathebox.org/workshopflyer.pdf

An Outta The Box production in partnership with The Willy St. Grocery Coop

   info at outtathebox.org
   www.outtathebox.org
"There are solutions to the major problems of our time, some of them even simple. But they require a radical shift in our perceptions, our thinking, and our values."
   - [Fritjof Capra]