[Cob] Lucy Lerners Colorado Cob Cabin...

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 21:50:45 CDT 2004

Joseph R. Dupont found an address the obvious way--that I keep forgetting to
use!

That'll work.

I'm going to claim I'm tired--trying to finish up the room in the barn--this
years employee has christened it THE SISTINE BARN after she spent the day
painting the rafters above the little room, and herself Janeyangelo--as
oppose to Michael-.  Maybe you had to be there.  I didn't do as much as she
did, took wheels off wheelbarrows because it looks like power inflation is
going to be the way to go, did only a little painting out in the open.  But
I got dirtier!  I'm hoping that black asphalt horse fence paint will
discourage Carpenter Bees.

After we get at least the floor in then we start on a cob oven, though.  And
then go back to the door and the last wall of the barn.

More info at US Search 3283 County Rd 56 V
Telluride, CO
Add to Address Book, Map(970) 728-9506