[Cob] cob shower stall?

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Wed Apr 21 20:23:46 CDT 2004

If I shaped a cob shower stall, and covered the walls with formica,
would that be ok?  Can anyone suggest some other smooth, waterproof
substance I could use instead of formica?  I'd like something I can
screw directly to the cob using masonry bolts.

The bathroom is generally a moist place; is there some webpage with tips
and tricks and recommendations about making cob bathrooms?

Jonathan

--
Eukleia: Jonathan Walther
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC V3R5J8 (Canada)