[Cob] Cinva ram or equivalent near Eugene, OR

Sangeetha Divakar sdivakar at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Tue Apr 27 11:20:05 CDT 2004

Hi, I am a graduate student of architecture at the Univ. of Oregon,
Eugene, OR.
I need help in making a few stabilized earth blocks. The project is an
academic design studio project where I have proposed earth blocks in
loadbearing walls and columns. I plan to prepare sample earth blocks
for the final presentation of the design in order to give people the
look and feel of earth construction. Would anybody know of someplace
nearby where I could get access to a Cinva Ram or equivalent that
would help me make these blocks. Your help towards this project will
be much appreciated.
Thank you
Sangeetha Divakar