[Cob] Topeka KS Cob Workday

Stacey & Monique gkhobby at cox.net
Thu May 13 19:47:25 CDT 2004

Workday - Saturday 5/22 from 10am to 5pm followed by feast and drumming.
Near Mayetta, Kansas (about 20 miles straight north of Topeka, KS).

This first workday we will be focusing on finishing cob on the roofline of the house, interior cob walls, and cobbing the interior of the solar power shed.

We hope some of you will be able to join us.  Please visit the web site below for details, then RSVP either by phone or email.

Below is a link to a simple little web site (with pictures) about the cob house we are building.  We'll be adding more pictures and links in the coming weeks.
www.buildingthedream.net

Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think might be interested.

Bright Blessings,
Dorethy, Stacey, and Angela.