[Cob] Help with how building

Paul pauln at ravenisle.com
Thu Jun 17 16:04:10 CDT 2004

Hello,

I am building a house out of Cob and light clay in the Gulf Island and I need some help.  I need a couple unskilled labourers to help with stripping trees and preparing the building site etc..  I will pay for the help.

If there's anyone who is living in the Victoria/Vancouver area who would like to be involved, please let me know.  I live on Salt Spring Island.  I would say that there's at least two weeks work stripping, sanding, and preparing the 60 or so logs for use that I have from clearing the land.  There may be additional work, or volunteering opportunities.

I was going to put an add in the paper and try to get a couple high school students, but I thought I'd put it out to the alternative building community.

Thanks,

Paul

Please respond to: pauln at ravenisle.com