[Cob] Cheap Land with no building restrictions

Abe Connally abe at abeconnally.com
Mon Jun 28 14:22:51 CDT 2004

No one enforces any sort of code out here.

If you have less than 10 acres, there would be septic issues, but that does not
apply to this land.  You should see some of the house people buid out here!

There is no inspection for electricty, but they do perform a survey to run the
lines.

I am not sure what mortage would be needed.  I say, for only $8,000, you could
own 40 big acres.  Who needs the mortage?

Abe