[Cob] Re: Cob Building in England

Mark Phillips mrppy at fix.net
Thu Jul 1 12:13:28 CDT 2004

We will be in London on a family trip in mid July and are trying to find
cob building to see in England.  New or old, possibly even a B&B.  We're
open to anything wonderful and beautiful.  We've helped friends build
with cob and with earthen plasters here in San Luis Obispo County,
California, and love it. Please, anyone out there who can help us expand
our horizons-- where exactly do you suggest we go in southern England?
Thanks, Kate Montgomery and Mark Phillips