[Cob] birth of the home building professional

Bonnie Morse bonnie.morse at content-mgmt.com
Mon Jul 26 13:54:29 CDT 2004

Yeah, and it's funny that most people don't seem to get that.  I read a book
recently, in which the author said that the only way to truly feel satisfied
(not happy, not contented, but satisfied) was do do something with your own
hands and/or skills.  And the harder it is to do, the more satisfied you
feel about it.  I think he said he got the idea from Aristotle.  It seems
appropriate.

Bonnie in OR