[Cob] Re: European workshops

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 15:12:16 CDT 2004

Thanks

I need to rearrange my favorites list so I can find these things.  But I
didn't have that one at all.

Looks like it might even be child-friendly, kind of a rarity even though all
the pictures of cob builders show muddy children enjoying themselves hugely.
Marie Moser wrote:

I ran across this site a while back with a course in "Adobe/Clay building"
in late August, early September.  It sounds and looks like they are talking
about cob. Its in Southern Spain so it might be worth investigating.

http://www.ashtangaom.com/Teachers.html