[Cob] Re: European workshops

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 21:43:49 CDT 2004

Website is: http://www.earthedworld.co.uk./

I think I'd almost wish that they didn't color that gorgeous potting shed in
the photo on the home page.

Since up in the Northern Hemisphere the workshop season is ending, I don't
imagine anybody in the US or Europe has a workshop list that looks much like
anything.  Although there might be something in Morocco or Mexico, and the
Southern Hemisphere workshop season is probably just beginning.  Thailand or
South India, anyone?
Heather Horne writes:

There is a group in the UK, Robert, that runs cobbing workshops and it might
be worth looking at if you can't find anything in Spain.  The group is
called Earthedworld, and they do have a website (it is a bit outdated as the
workshop list is not current) but they can be contacted on the following
email address: info at earthedworld.co.uk.