[Cob] decorations

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 07:30:54 CDT 2004

I can imagine the answer to be either way.  Voice of experience, please!
Jane wrote:

The pictures of the Falmouth shed on the earthedworld website makes me
wonder how you make plastic decorations like that. Do you have to model them
as you build the wall, which takes time and makes it necessary to get the
wall nice and smooth right from the beginning, or is it possible to add them
later, even when the wall has dried completely? We need to finish the wall
relatively fast but it would be nice to be able to add interesting details
later on, when we have more time.

Any experience?