[Cob] NATURAL PLASTER Workshop update 08/06/04 (fwd)

JBurn48309 at aol.com JBurn48309 at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 23:56:37 CDT 2004

I agree.  But, until a more affordable alternative appears on the horizon, this is at least something I can save up for in about one year then register.  Admittedly, I am new to this discussion group.  However, my goal is consistent:  a natural home.  Perhaps someone with experienc ein natgural plaster will be able to help me finish the home I am planning to build in Oregon in 2006.  Am doing my homework now.  At least, it seems we are a "community" committed to the sharing of knowledge.  Thanks for listening.  Joyce