[Cob] looking for European cob project

Predrag Cvetkovic predragcv at ptt.yu
Tue Aug 17 16:29:23 CDT 2004

Dear cob friends

I am new at cobing and to this mailing list too. It is a great pleasure to
read your posts here in Serbia. As beekeeper and natural lover, I dream of
building my natural house in the countryside.

As Robert, I would like to volunteer on cob projects in Europe too. I can
devote all of me 10-15 days or more to help someone to build his house and
will be very thankful to everyone for including me in his team.

Unfortunately we in Serbia need visas that are not easy to get and because
of that I wonder if it is possible for some cob masters to come in Serbia?

Predrag Cvetkovic
Trstenik, Serbia