[Cob] Rocket Stove book released

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Wed Aug 25 17:30:17 CDT 2004

I know I already posted some info about this, but here is the official
Cob Cottage announcement:

Rocket Stove book released

	After twenty years of building rocket stoves and teaching
others how to do it, Ianto Evans has put his experience into a book,
Rocket Stoves to Heat Cob Buildings: How to Build a Super Efficient
Wood Fired Heater,  written with Leslie Jackson.  Rocket stoves are
one of the cleanest-burning, most efficient woodburning stoves ever
developed.

	As Ianto's last book,  The Hand-Sculpted House (written with
Michael Smith and Linda Smiley), is doing so well and has a brief
section on rocket stoves, he decided to expand the published
information into a full-blown book on how to build rocket-type
combustion devices.

	The book sells for $15 each, 2 for $25, or 10 for $60,
postpaid.  (Please send cash or postal money orders only.)  The
demand has been surprisingly high, even to us. Our objective in
making you such an attractive offer is to get books off to the public
as fast as possible, so you'll note an outrageously low wholesale
price, which we probably won't repeat.

	We're happy to send a review or promotional copy to anyone
you suggest. We'd like to get this information out.

	Send orders to Cob Cottage Co., P.O. Box 123, Cottage Grove,
OR 97424. Questions? Call 541-942-2005 during office hours, M-W-F,
10-5 Pacific time.