[Cob] earthen plastering / bale raising near Nevada City

Royce Hays royceh at ieee.org
Tue Aug 31 10:44:24 CDT 2004

We will be starting to apply the external earthen plaster to the Active
house and raising bales for our Quiet house this weekend Sept 4th and
5th.  So, come on out and have some fun mudslinging and raising bales.
If you'd like to stay the night, we have ample camping space available.
We will feed you - primarily organic vegetarian.  There is no cost -
just come and have some fun.

Sept 4th and 5th 9am
    Earthen Plastering and Strawbale Raising

If you can't make it this weekend, we will also be doing more earthen
plastering the following weekends.  See the website below.

Please contact Marie or Royce at (530)292-3737 or (530)713-4402 to RSVP
or to get more information.

Pictures and more details are on the web at:

http://hays5.com/directions.html

Many thanks to those that helped this past weekend with the bale raising
on the Active house.

-- Royce