[Cob] Newbie w/ Questions about 1st project

littlehouseantiques at att.net littlehouseantiques at att.net
Mon Sep 13 10:25:57 CDT 2004

Sorry about the non-working link to my image.

I'll try try again:

Am I to gather from Ken's reply that I absolutely HAVE to have a roof?  I don't wanna build a roof!!  I've nothing against sitting outdoors & listening to the rain but I rather fear building a roof that is capable of bearing heavy snow loads in the winter is beyond my abilities!  (and overkill for this rather small bench of mine too!)

Over at the Canelo Project pages they've got a bench with no roof that's apparently holding up well after 3 years...so how'd they do that???

Kathy