[Cob] Cob and Natural Building in Mexico

D Strong cobalow at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 10:39:14 CDT 2004

> House Alive is sponsoring a unique workshop in
> Mexico... please help us
> spread the word.

(snip)

> The cost of $1250 includes lodging, meals, tuition,
> and allows us to
> sponsor four local participants who will work and
> learn alongside us.
> For more information, see our on-line flier at
> www.housealive.org/mexicoflier.htm, or give us a
> call at (541) 899-3751.
>
> www.housealive.org

Hi James, how is everyone. Does Coenraad hate me for
spilling beer in his tent, LOL!

I would highly suggest this  course for anyone who has
the time and money. It is a one of a kind experience,
and you come away with much more than you bargained
for.

I put some pictures on-line from the August  "Complete
Shelter" workshop-

http://photobucket.com/albums/v383/cobalow/August%202004/