[Cob] Re: Washington, DC Cob (Children's playhouse)

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 15:41:25 CDT 2004

    One of the great things about working on a small project like a
children's playhouse is that you get to see many aspects of building in a short period
of time. I have just finished up the fourth day of construction and we are
about half finished. We have built the wall to about 4 feet, enclosed the door
arch and two of the window arches, and done a test batch of plaster. If anyone
wants pictures, I have them.
    I need to schedule 4 more working days to finish up. In that time we will
enclose at least three more windows, fix dead man anchors in the walls attach
the roof to the anchors and plaster the outside walls.
    The dates I am thinking about right now are three days between the 24th
and 28th of October, and another two days the first week of November. I have to
get approval form Kathy Price before scheduling specific days, So if anyone
has a preference for a particular day please let me know by E-mail or telephone.
Ed 703-360-2316