re [Cob] Papercrete cob

D Strong cobalow at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 08:40:30 CDT 2004

That's funny, I was all ready to ask  if anyone had
tried cobbing with Fidobe-should probably  call it
someting like "fob" as fidobe goes more with
making-bricks.

I tried to make a little fob-house model, it turned
into a flop-house. LOL! I did it wrong, I didn't even
let the paper dissolve in water first. I am going to
make another model, first dissoving the paper in
water, but only  mixing it minimally with my hand-to
simulate what would happen if we  were to mix it in a
tarp instead of a washing mashine.

I'll tell you how it goes, LOL!