re [Cob] Papercrete cob

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 10:39:09 CDT 2004

Note from Washington, DC cobbers; I have been using paper cob for many years
as a plaster, but only thin layers. I am planning to use paper cob as the roof
for the children's playhouse that I am currently constructing. I hope to get
this finished before cold weather sets in, but that depends on how much help I
can get between now and November.
    Also, a high school student in the Washington, DC area is doing an earth
floor project for this year's science fair that will include shredded
government documents as one of the alternative sand/clay mixes. Her report will not be
available till after the local science fair season ends.
    I have notes and pictures, but I must ask Abby before releasing them.
Ed