[Cob] Arches

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 23 11:06:59 CDT 2004

There was another thread about this earlier in the year:

http://www.deatech.com/pipermail/coblist/2004/000907.html

sending us here:

http://www.ok-ok-ok.com/

Notice that in that second link the earth bags are corbelled, including in
the big photo in the section titled "cob and structural adobe."

On the other hand, Cal-Earth has gotten codes approval for a building in a
seismic area, presumably with their standard building technique.

This may be Ernie writing--seriously snipped: