[Cob] New Zealand Standards

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 01:25:58 CST 2004

I don't, but this forum can be pretty interesting, Australian  Earth
Building Research Forum--deadline has passed for getting the New Zealand
stuff quite a bit more cheaply through these guys.

http://www.dab.uts.edu.au/ebi/

One of the New Zealand articles--and it looks rather like an article or an
abstract instead of a long book is free for the downloading just now.
Number 8 on this list.  (If you have a nice fast, stable connection!  Not
mine this week)

http://shop.standards.co.nz/search.jsp?ref=&word=Earth+building&imageField.x=14&imageField.y=9
Layth wrote:

Hello all,
   Does any one know where I could find and read the NZS 4297 , NZS 4299 ,
NZS 4298  (Engineering design of earth buildings, earth buildings not
requiring specific design , material and workmanship for earth buildings)
I was able to find them at:
http://www.standards.co.nz/

but they would cost me a fortune.  If anyone saw them somewhere or at some
library can you please let me know.

Many thanks,

Layth