[Cob] My cob oven

Peter Kaulback peter at thesilverwheel.ca
Sat Nov 20 22:29:03 CST 2004

What a gorgeous oven you have created! I can almost smell the food
baking, you're just north of me :)

It should be perfectly fine with just the roof, I know an oven owner far
north of me whose oven has lasted many winters under a simple tin roof.
He points to Quebec ovens lasting many years too.

Peter Kaulback