[Cob] test

Paul Salas chansey at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 1 15:06:38 CST 2004

Amanda,
Shannon and Earthlink are trying to fix the problem.

For some reason I am unable to receive any messages sent to
coblist at deatech.com / forwarded to list members.

Shannon has verified that messages were sent to Earthlink.---Earthlink says
they never saw them----hummm ????

Been this way for a while---difficult to follow-up respond to discussion
when working from the web archives to see what has been posted.  It would be
nice if I could receive the batched version.

Otherwise things are fine--15 deg F out today---can't hardly get the dog to
go out !!!!

Paul Salas
P.O. Box 45741
Rio Rancho, NM  87174