[Cob] cob Testing, testing

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 21:28:31 CST 2004

If the guy from mindspring/earthlink wanted to get test mail, he didn't get
mine.

But this may explain what the #$&**()}{!~# is the problem with Paul's not
getting coblist mail.

I think it's another list that I have to REPEATEDLY add my own name and
hotmail email address to the hotmail safe list.  WHich is.
(there is a kitten helping me write!) totally ridiculous.

This is an automatic reply to your email message to cowartg at mindspring.com

This email address is protected by EarthLink spamBlocker. Your email message
has been redirected to a "suspect email" folder for cowartg at mindspring.com.
In order for your message to be moved to this recipient's Inbox, he or she
must add your email address to a list of allowed senders.

Click the link below to request that cowartg at mindspring.com add you to this
list.

https://webmail.atl.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=cowartg@mindspring.com&id=1cE2yY1k63Nl3pv0