[Cob] Cob in Russian book

Vladimir Gorokhov colo at mail.ru
Wed Dec 29 02:12:48 CST 2004

Hello dear friends,

I am Vladimir from Ukraine. I have been watching your list for few
months, and now want to participate.

One  may order the book "HAND SCULPTED HOUSE" in Russian
from http://ridnazemlya.org.ua/cob/shops.htm
or Saman2004 at ukr.net . We are grateful to Ianto, other authors,
translators and publishers, whose work made the book available
in Russian.

A new national idea is expanding now fast in Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia
and Baltian countries: we are creating ecological villages.
Each family in the village takes from 1 to 2 hectares of land to recreate
natural chains of plants, animals, insects, bacteria as God gave it.
We also want to live on the land, give birth to child and leave the land
to children and grandchildren - forever. Dozens of such villages
are creating now in Ukraine and Russia.

Most of us do not have money for modern house construction, and
actually most do not want to put something concrete on their land
creating a problem for descendants. That's why we are learning
traditional methods of house building. There are also some
interesting new technologies - like Superadobe construction by
Nader Khalili - which I would like to get known more.

The book "HAND SCULPTED HOUSE" gives a new sight at this matter.
Next season we are going to arrange  a set of classes in cob
construction in Ukraine. We are looking for experienced people, who
may help us in this.
Anyone who would like to participate and share the experience will
be received with natural Ukrainian hospitality and heart love.

May all you plans and ideas be implemented Next Year
Stay in Love, Joy and Light
Vladimir       mailto:colo at mail.ru