[Cob] Cob in Russian book

Vladimir Gorokhov colo at mail.ru
Mon Jan 3 14:04:57 CST 2005

Dear friends
Amanda Peck, Deanne Bednar, James and Coenraad from Housealive,
Ed Raduazo from USA and Predrag Cvetkovic from Serbia,

thanks a lot for your kindness and willingness to help
expressed in private messages and sent to the list.
I shall answer all of you personally, just now want
to say: what a great Energy of Love may be revealed if
all of awaken Children of the Earth would started
to construct Alive Houses all over the world!

We may construct our Home from alive trees, bushes and
grass, we may add a cob shelter against frost, rain and snow,
we may decorate the Home with flowers, rainbow, sunrise and sunset.
We may invite their our friends with tails, wings and fins -
what a nice world-wide family may arise!
Let's start this co-creation right now - from the first days of
the year 2005.
Don't doubt if you are able or not - just START to create new ideas
and things - we shall succeed.
--
Love and Light,
 Vladimir                          mailto:colo at mail.ru