[Cob] Earth Building Int'l Conference + Fair

David Sheen davidsheen at davidsheen.com
Wed Jan 12 01:25:42 CST 2005

Just received this e-mail... thought coblist would appreciate it...  DS

Modern Earth Building 2005

International Conference and Fair

18 to 20 November 2005 in Berlin

  We would like to inform you about our next event MODERN EARTH BUILDING
2005 - International conference and fair.  Again visitors can inform
about new developments in earthen architecture. The business field of
earth building products is increasing in the last years and new
technological developments can be presented.

  Umbra GmbH organizes from 18 to 20 November 2005 the international
conference Modern  Earth Building 2005 in Berlin. the aim is to enhance
the earthen architecture and culture.

Contact and information:
  Umbra GmbH
  Peter Steingass