[Cob] favorite picts

tabitha and karl o'melay karl at omelay.com
Thu Jan 27 10:51:14 CST 2005

hi everyone,

i fairly new to cob and i am convinced of its benefits. i'm in the
planning stages of our house--also starting a construction web journal.
i would like to compile a web page of beautiful cob pictures. i'll give
full credit, links and all. it will just be for me and my extended
family's use as a single repository of ideas & beautiful cob buildings.
of course, this'll be skewed toward my taste--the ideas contained
therein will likely show up in my future home.

so, i'm soliciting for everyones favorite cob and even hybrid cob
houses.

k-)
they'll eventually show up at omelay.com