[Cob] Earth Sculpting & Building Parties

David Sheen davidsheen at davidsheen.com
Wed Feb 2 04:48:25 CST 2005

Please circulate far & wide  =)  CROW - City Repair Oakland West
Please see flyer image at
http://oakland.cityrepair.org/ampeartheatre/parties.jpg

Help us build an earthen ampitheatre
serving Northwest Oakland

Weekend Sculpting & Building Parties - DJ's - Food
at the Launchpad  - 3833 MLK Jr Way @ MacArthur

Saturdays & Sundays
Feb. 5 & 6, 12 & 13
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Learn how to build affordable healthy, beautiful houses from COB
Also called monolithic adobe, COB is made by combining clay, sand,
straw & water, then mixing it with your feet, and molding it with your
hands.

Growing our community in harmony with our environment  =)

City Repair Oakland West - oakland.cityrepair.org
Launchpad - (510) 654-4588 - launchpad.tribe.net