[Cob] Design Concept

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Fri Feb 11 16:32:35 CST 2005

Oops,,,  Before the Chicken Plucking beguins,, beware
of the Diseases that come from birds.
Years ago, my Uncle and his family almost died from
a sick parrot...
Also Mites, lice, and othere bugs live on birds...
A school friend of mine almost died from the dusting
that he was doing in a chicken barn...

Hazmat a Us   bill