[Cob] Anyone building this spring in NY, PA, VA? Need help?

Bill Powell bill at billpowellisalive.com
Tue Mar 15 09:43:56 CST 2005

+

Hey everyone!

So, anyone out there doing any cob this spring
east of the Mississppi?  (Sorry if I missed a
request in the archives.)  My cobbing experience
so far consists in "The Hand Sculpted House," but
I'm young and healthy and I'd love to help and get
experience.  I'll be in NY until May, then in VA
in June.  I'd really like to see EVERY stage of
the process...yes, this wide-eyed neophyte thirsts
to dig foundation trenches...so let me know if
you're building!  Thanks!

Bill Powell

         adventures of an -ex- suburbanite

                         *