[Cob] Re: The Natural Building Colloquium East.

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 17:19:02 CST 2005

I have been asked to announce that the Natural  Building Colloquium East will
be held
June 26 through July 3. It is still in the planning stage right now so they
are looking for both presenters, helpers and participants. Last year's
festival  was a tremendous success, and I think this one will be as well. For more
information you can contact them at _http://www.peaceweavers.com/index.asp_
(http://www.peaceweavers.com/index.asp)
    I have a partial list of presenters to date  together with some photos
from last year's colloquium if anyone is  interested.
Ed