[Cob] RE: silverfish

Mary Lou McFarland louiethefifth at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 20:23:43 CST 2005

When my husband and I bought our house twenty-three years ago the stool had
been neglected and the damp in the floor was rotting the boards.  That was
where we had silverfish and what our then little girls called "pill" bugs.
The ones that look like an insect version of armadillos and curl up.  As
soon as the damp, rotten environment was disposed of, the bugs disappeared.
Never used any toxins or bug sprays.  Maybe you would want to make sure you
had more then the standard eighteen inches of stem wall when in
termite/silverfish territory.