[Cob] a cob bathtub

Vladimir Gorokhov colo at mail.ru
Mon Mar 28 00:40:14 CST 2005

Hello Amanda and others,
does somebody have experience with using boiled sunflower oil
for this? I live in Ukraine, and lineseed oil is rare in our
country now (while sunflower oil is the most common). My grandfather
boiled sunflower oil to dilute oil paint for the roof. May it be good
for the floor?
--
Love, Light and Peace!
Vladimir                            mailto:colo at mail.ru