[Cob] RE: magazine

Mary Lou McFarland louiethefifth at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:09:13 CST 2005

This magazine isn't specifically natural building, though four months ago
they had a good article on a young couple that built their own cob masonry
stove.  I now consider it a magazine that I cannot do without.  Check out
SMALL FARM TODAY  at www.smallfarmtoday.com  If there is a way to do
something on a dime, they will cover it.  It's about the whole lifestyle.
Not a lot of pretty pictures but the info is real.  The editor is a real
political watchdog.  There is a real resurgence of the family farm and they
will show you how to do it on an acre.  The first issue that I picked up I
thought, "What an ugly little magazine!" but once you read it, you will
understand it's value.